Friday, May 10, 2013

The 5 Best (and Worst) Movies Set in Seattle

Not directly related to Real Estate, but I find it interesting that occasionally filmmakers come to Seattle to make a movie.  No doubt we have terrific scenery, but with our rain and grey clouds it's hard to make a movie here.  Never the less many good ones have been filmed here. From this list I learned of about a movie that I had no idea was filmed in Seattle...I've seen it many times McQ with John Wayne.....I think it was one of his last big films.  Read more

Full_mcqSince Tinseltown doesn't always get that appeal right, we've decided to run through the best and worst depictions of our town. From the high times of '90s grunge to some truly embarrassing geographical blunders, here's Seattle in the movies









No comments:

Post a Comment