Friday, October 17, 2014

Bellevue Named Second Most Livable City in the USA

By Ken Urman, Realtor  

Bellevue is the buzz this week. Named the second most livable city in the nation, there is a great deal of interest in all that the city of Bellevue has to offer.

 As explained by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service in a recent article, "The "most livable" rankings, compiled by 24/7 Wall St., were based on a range of variables, including crime rates, employment growth, educational attainment, housing affordability, and the availability of certain amenities such as parks, access to outdoor activities, and sports clubs."

You can learn much more about Bellevue by downloading a copy of  the Bellevue Relocation Resource Kit from my website. I put a great deal of thought and time into creating these kits to help people learn about the communities as they consider a home purchase. 

Bellevue is a wonderful city with great schools, attractive neighborhoods and beautiful parks. 

I would like to point out, as well, that I feel other Eastside cities like Issaquah, Renton and Kirkland offer some of the same attributes as Bellevue. You can download relocation resource kits about these cities on my website as well.  

If you are considering a move to Bellevue or another Eastside city, please give me a call. I would be delighted to help you or a friend explore these cities and find a perfect new home. Call me at the number below, and remember: I'll bring the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment